Charlotte Whyatt is a WA-based Customer Experience expert. She brings over 20 years’ award-winning experience as a leader in customer focused roles across a variety of industries within the UK and Australia.
She has a proven background in supporting businesses to transform their customer experience teams into high performance enablers of customer and employee satisfaction.
Charlotte is highly adept at being able to design and deliver frameworks to align business processes, organisational goals, supporting technology and mostly importantly, people, to create experience programs that deliver real and positive customer experiences.
She is ITIL v3 qualified and advancing a qualification as a Six Sigma practitioner.
Charlotte's talents include:
- Voice of the customer (VoC) programs including customer feedback surveys and continual improvement
- Complaints management
- Business process development, improvement and re-engineering
- Customer experience frameworks
- Contact / IT Service Centre, service improvement reviews
- Mentoring / Coaching in service leadership and team management
- Customer Service training / handbook development
Customer Science is a customer experience transformation company.
We specialise in designing and operationalising your customer experience objectives.