Customer Science creates value by transforming your organisation’s customer experience. We create and bring to life a customer experience strategy, co-design solutions and implement the service transformation.
With the many tools in our kit bag such as customer journey mapping, service blueprints and service technology road maps, we are able to deliver better services that are operationally effective. You benefit from our experience and proven results transforming customer experience, employee engagement, bottom line revenue and competitiveness in your market
What are the CX Consulting & Professional services on offer?
Customer Experience Consulting & Professional Services
Our experienced team of customer experience consultants have rich and diverse backgrounds each with over 20 years’ expertise leading large service offerings and delivering successful strategies for Local Council, State and Federal government as well as commercial enterprises, domestically and internationally. We bring blended, best world knowledge. We provide realistic plans and can complement this as needed with the capability/capacity of people needed to implement the solution. We have felt the pain of challenges, so you don’t have to. Typically, customer experience services provided include:
- CX Strategy: Bringing our intellectual, global and practical experience to your executives and boardroom, designing a CX strategy which differentiates from the competition and delivers bottom line growth.
- Service Design: Using Customer Journey Mapping to build customer focussed processes and services that deliver customer outcomes aligned to your strategy.
- Consulting & Advice: We offer unique insights and perspectives on outsourcing, vendor selection, robotic process automation, technology and quality assurance, industry awards/recognition and certification.
- Service Transformation: We have a track record developing holistic and future state service plans that incorporate your organisational design, technology, products, services, processes, customer touch points, channels and people. Holistic planning delivers robust and consistent servicing for the long term.
- Customer Experience Insights: We have rich experience in some of Australia’s leading service organisations developing customer experience programs, surveys and process re engineering which has lead to transformation shifts in customer experience outcomes. Customer Science is a Certified Practitioner with the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) supporting members in realising and achieving their vision for best practice customer service.
- Program Management: Our professional services team bring best practice project delivery, proven tools and systems to any program implementation. Our team of practitioners understand the strategy and design and bring their knowledge and proven experience to deliver hands on practical project management.
- Coaching: We understand that some organisations need an injection of experience and knowledge to support executives and CX leaders. Our practitioners can operate on a contract or coaching basis providing knowledge and skill transfer to your teams. Our commitment to building your knowledge and experience to benefit both your organisation and your customers is central to our vision.
Leverage our proven track record and experience to your advantage
We are Government Qualified
Easy access to services for Government and credibility for the private sector:
As a member of the Local Government Amalgamation Supplier Panel, NSW Government Qualification Scheme for Performance and Management Services (SCM0005) and ICT Services (SCM0020) we offer a comprehensive, tailored program to support local council reform and customer focused State Government transformation in NSW.
Our services are underpinned by best practices
We apply best practices only where they add value:
- Service – International Customer Service Standards (ICSS)
- Contact Centres – COPC
- Technology – ITIL
- Business Process – Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, ISO and Australian Business Excellence Framework
- Project Management – Prince2
Best Practice Consulting Practices
Customer Science is a Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) Certified Practitioner supporting members in realising and achieving their vision for best practice customer service. As one of a select number of Certified Practitioners, we provide consultative services to bridge the gap between assessment against the International Customer Service Standard (ICSS) and service advice, design and implementation.
Referred and Recommended
Customer Science is an approved supplier at Matchboard. Matchboard makes it easy to find the right suppliers to meet your needs. Matchboard’s free web-based sourcing service allows companies to “cut through” the thousands of market offerings and quickly identify a shortlist of suppliers matching a specific business need. Whether you are outsourcing a call centre or sales operation, finding reputable online marketing agencies or sourcing technology vendors or consultants, Matchboard specialises in the supply chain around sales, customer service and back office. Matchboard helps everyone from procurement managers in large enterprises, to SME business executives and government agencies.