Process automation enables organisations to optimise their customer experience at every touch point, increasing productivity and efficiency. Employing a digital workforce can free up resources for valuable human interactions, delight your customers, and improve business productivity at a lower operating cost. But how do know what solution to choose?
How does robotic process automation differ from intelligent automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a form of automation that targets repetitive and rule-based duties that do not need human decision-making. On the contrary, intelligent automation (IA) merges RPA with other technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing (NLP), to automate more intricate processes that involve human decision-making, reasoning, and judgment.
What is robotic process automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) refers to a software technology that automates rule-based and repetitive tasks performed by humans, which can be enhanced by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to help with automated decisions and digitisation of documents.
What is robotic process automation software?
RPA software is an enterprise software category that empowers businesses to automate their workflows and processes by using software robots. These RPA software robots are programmed to imitate human actions, such as making decisions, entering data, and clicking buttons, to perform time-consuming, repetitive, and rule-based tasks.
Choosing the right solution to solve your problem
At Customer Science our in-depth contact centre capability allows us to take a holistic view of processes and identify areas where automation can be beneficial. Unlike other solution provider who may rely solely on robotic processing, we help redesign processes, analyse contact centre data, and use automation where appropriate to improve the overall customer experience. By taking a comprehensive approach, we ensure that our solution is tailored to meet the unique needs of each contact centre, resulting in better outcomes for both the business and its customers.
Using process automation, we increase customer satisfaction and service quality by converting manual interactions into seamless digital touchpoints, and up-level agents to observe trends in issues and customer sentiment. With our comprehensive approach, we ensure that our solution is tailored to meet the unique needs of each contact centre, resulting in better outcomes for your business and great experiences for your customers.
What benefits can you see as a result?
- Increase customer case throughput by optimising case routing, classification, and schedule management by automating workflows – more productive.
- Satisfy customers faster by streamlining inquiry capture and resolution.
- Optimise resource utilisation and shared resources to lower operational costs.
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality by converting manual customer interactions into seamless digital touchpoints to deliver faster, better service and support.
- Reduce customer and end-user wait time with virtual-service
- Free up employees from manual tasks so they can apply expertise to solving complex cases better and faster
- Up-level agents from manual processing to observing trends in issues and customer sentiment that may affect customer retention and loyalty
- Staff more fulfilled with high-quality work
- Want to find out how a digital workforce can increase productivity and improve customer experience in your contact centre process?
Talk to an Expert today, by completing the form below.