Yesterday we hosted a workshop on the topic of Navigating Change as a Leader with some of our valued government and corporate clients and network.
We had insightful conversation and experience sharing around the table about the various changes our guests are going through.
Some key theme’s emerged:
- Change is not something that just happens to you. It should be the core competency and fabric of every organisation
- Is it really change fatigue, or are your people just adjusting to the reality that change is inevitable?
- Your executive level need to be on board and view the change as a priority otherwise any change initiative will be challenging or fail
- Harnessing the psychology of change to effectively engage your stakeholders
- Assessing the maturity of your organisation is key to successfully planning and delivering change
- Communicating effectively and using a change story can really bring your change vision to life and improve success
If you’re about to embark on a change initiative or need support with any aspect of your change journey, please contact Niki Pesquet.
And to get on our marketing list to be notified of future events like this, please subscribe.