Canterbury Bankstown Service Optimisation
Canterbury and Bankstown City Council, (the largest Council in NSW) has a vision to understand and define services to introduce efficiencies and optimise services for residents and businesses of the LGA. To bring this vision to life, they engaged Customer Science to undertake a Customer Services Optimisation review for the City Assets function.
- CX assessment and recommendations of City Assets under the framework of People, Process, Place and Technology
- Development of a Service Catalogue
- Co-design of key processes and identification of optimisation opportunities
- Prioritised roadmap with quantifiable data for identified opportunities
- Delivery of change management and implementation plan