We put people at the heart of CX transformation
We are all about the people. We believe in harnessing the potential of employees to greater effect by investing and actively making improvements right across the employee lifecycle – from the design of job roles right through to a commitment to individual skills development and building confident, well-trained leaders.
The first step is to understand and validate what exists “on the ground” with regard to the ‘employee lifecycle’. We assess everything from job profiles and recruiting, through to induction and on-the job-training, knowledge management, quality assurance, coaching, staff development and training.
From there we can identify opportunities for improvement.
Finally, we’ll work with you to design and refine a customised, sustainable learning and employee lifecycle model to ensure excellence in the delivery of your service brand to really transform the customer experience.
- Consistent Customer Experience
- Branded Customer Experience
- Engaged workforce motivated around the customer
- Structured best in class processes
- Quality and compliance of services
- Workforce efficiency
Employee Lifecycle Design
Design a simple, sustainable learning and development framework that captures all elements necessary for your business to ensure it maximises the performance of its people through consistent, repeatable processes.
Employee Development and Retention Programme
Design of a customised programme for your staff to further develop their individual skills and knowledge, both for current and future roles in your organisation.
- Enhance reward and recognition approach
- Improved retention
- Improved employee engagement
- Improved organisational culture
Scoping of job roles required to support changing workplaces, ensuring required skill-sets to position the business for success.
- Review of existing induction training processes and materials
- Scoping of induction training requirements
- Design improvements or a new approach
- Ensure design embeds the service branding for new staff from the outset
- Review of quality assurance process
- Design improvements or approach from scratch to ensure that required behaviours around customer-centricity and compliance are embedded in quality monitoring measures.
- Review of existing knowledge management processes
- Design improvements or approach from scratch to ensure that processes to capture and maintain current information are robust and sustainable.
Staff Performance Measures
Scoping and design of sustainable, evidence-based Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to enable the monitoring and rewarding of staff, based on productivity, quality measures and business values.
Customer Service Soft Skills Review and Training
- On-the-ground review of existing customer service with view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Design of targeted customer service training courses in Sydney to create uplift of soft skills and customer service skills in line with the brand.
CX Change Training
Customised design of communications and activities to support successful, staff endorsed rollout of CX change in business.
- Identification of skills and knowledge required to be a successful, empowered leader in the business.
- Design of customised training approach to equip potential and new managers with a combination of management theory and practical skills and knowledge required to perform confidently and successfully as people leaders.
Customer Science is a customer experience transformation company.
We specialise in designing and operationalising your customer experience objectives.